Until recently, finding affordable housing projects in Gurgaon used to be quite a challenge. While the real estate sector here has grown by leaps and bounds, the affordable segment faced a multitude of hurdles.
High land rates and the unavailability of cheap capital have reflected in high costs of production. This made it very difficult for builders to develop pocket-friendly residential properties. The few affordable housing projects that did come up were mostly located on the outskirts of the city, without adequate locational benefits. This, together with the lack of modern amenities didn’t make those projects very enticing to the homebuyers.
However, this started to change with the introduction of the Huda affordable housing policy. For the projects covered by this policy, it is mandatory to provide certain amenities and features. All these properties have been priced at a very affordable rate of INR 4000 per Sq.Ft. of carpet area and INR 500 per Sq.Ft. of balcony area. The HUDA housing scheme has also made it possible for homebuyers to pay through easy payment plans.
Given Below Are Few Affordable Housing Projects In Gurgaon Covered By HUDA Affordable Housing Scheme
1) MRG Ultimus Sector 90 Gurgaon
Ultimus Sector 90 affordable projects are undoubtedly great value for money, considering the lifestyle offered here despite the affordable prices. A variety of sophisticated amenities here ensure ample comfort and grandeur in the daily life of the residents.
The homes come in 2 BHK configurations and have been strategically designed with meticulous layouts that ensure adequate space for the occupants. The complex is also located strategically in a prime locality, granting the residents access to plenty of locational advantages like connectivity and civic amenities.
The lifestyle offered here:
- More than 25,000 Sq.Ft. of the estate have been designed as a playing area for children, with adequate open spaces and equipment.
- Plenty of lush greenery is to be found here, thanks to the landscaped garden area that the project comes with.
- Modern fitness and lifestyle amenities, such as a swimming pool, leisure island, jogging track, and sports facilities would keep one active and agile.
- The 2/3 Bhk affordable project is modern not only in terms of amenities but also in environment-friendly technologies, such as the greywater treatment plant and rain-water harvesting.
- This project has been built using low-carbon materials and most of the concrete waste has been reused.
- The irrigation system and landscaping are water efficient. In total, all the water-conservation features here together help to save about 20% to 30% water.
- About 10% to 20% of electricity is saved as well, thanks to the energy-efficient features in this housing complex.
2) Urban homes, Sector 70-A
With as many as fifteen residential towers, this project is designed to have a large and thriving community. This, together with the ample common spaces would enable the residents to find and socialize with like-minded neighbors.
The housing complex offers an alluring lifestyle without compromising on affordability. Contemporary homebuyers looking for a trendy home at a pocket-friendly price would certainly find this project to be a viable option. Every flat has been elegantly designed with grand interiors that create a beautiful ambiance that any homebuyer would love to enjoy.
The residential towers are similarly grand in design, with classy looks. The project stands out as a landmark in the locality and would help the homeowners put up a good image in front of their guests.
- Important roads like the SPR, Sohna Road, NH-8, and Golf Course Extension Road lie nearby and offer seamless transportation.
- The international airport is just 30 minutes away from this project. A new metro station is coming up in the vicinity too and would further boost the connectivity infrastructure here.
- The social infrastructure here happens to be quite alluring too. Esteemed academic institutions offer the necessary educational facilities while reputed hospitals deliver reliable healthcare services.
- This project is located in a thriving locality with plenty of recreational and shopping amenities. Undoubtedly, the lifestyle here is quite well-balanced and energetic.
- The locational advantages in and around the neighborhood would enable the investors to attract tenants with ease.
- Both the floor plans offered here, 1BHK and 2 BHK, are high in demand among the home renters in Gurgaon.
- Thanks to the low prices starting from INR 26.6 lakhs, an investor would be able to earn quite a good profit margin.
3) Arawali Homes
One of the key problems faced by many of the homebuyers seeking affordable housing properties is that it is hard to find one built by a reliable developer. However, Arawali Homes is a sophisticated housing project developed by GLS Infra.
For about a decade, GLS Infra has been delivering quality homes and has managed to build up quite an impressive track record. Like their previous projects, Arawali homes has been integrated with various amenities too. The creche would help the kids enjoy a joy-filled childhood while allowing them to make new friends. A community center is also a great place for the residents to socialize.
The homes available here
- This gated complex offers classy 2 BHK affordable flats for sale, in two different configurations. It is to be noted that a 2 BHK flat in Gurgaon is also a great investment asset.
- The homes have been priced INR 27.23 onwards, at a price rate much cheaper than other nearby localities generally known for relatively low property prices.
- The floor plan has been smartly developed to ensure the convenience of the residents.
- Residing here, one would be able to get across to several commercial hubs with ease. This, in turn, would enable the residents to enjoy alluring business or employment opportunities.
- The locality offers superb social infrastructure, with excellent academic, healthcare, recreational, and shopping amenities.
4) MRG Meridian
This affordable housing project has been developed by MRG Group, a conglomerate of various reputable companies. Their new project MRG Meridian has brought quality housing at an affordable price in Gurgaon.
Packed with a variety of modern amenities, this project has already attracted plenty of investors. Here one may purchase a 2 BHK affordable flat at prices starting from INR 25.5 lakhs, which is quite pocket-friendly. Especially considering the high land rates in Gurgaon, these homes have certainly been priced affordably.
Amenities offered here
- This Gurgaon affordable project ensures a refreshing lifestyle for inhabitants of every age, catering to their recreational needs with amenities like clubhouse, kids’ play area, and senior citizens’ corner.
- Other amenities here which deserve a special mention include a community center, adequate parking space, and reliable security.
- The strategic location of MRG The Meridian ensures quick access to transit points like IGI Airport, IMT Manesar, Pataudi Road, NH-8, etc.
- A multitude of recreational destinations, including the Sultanpur National Park and Bird Sanctuary are located nearby.
- The residents would also be able to enjoy excellent academic and healthcare services due to the proximity to various schools, colleges, and hospitals.
Homebuyers seeking affordable properties in Gurgaon now have several great options. The payment plans are quite convenient too. The buyers only have to pay 5% of the price while booking and 20% upon allotment.
The remaining 75% can be paid over the next three years, in six equal installments. Unless the buyers fail to pay up on time, they wouldn’t be charged any interest either. These affordable housing projects are quite suitable for buyers with a limited budget.